Online Image Resizer
This is a free online image resizer that you can use to resize the JPG and PNG image size in pixels without losing the image quality. With our photo resizer, you can convert the image size in a required width and height in pixels. We also have pre-defined image sizes for social media profile pictures and cover photos that you choose from the drop-down.
Resize Image For Social Media
You can resize image for social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Tumblr, Snapchat, WhatsApp and TikTok. Below we have mentioned the sizes for social media images:
YouTube Image Sizes
- Channel cover: 2560 x 1440 pixels
- Channel icon: 800 x 800 pixels
- Video thumbnail: 1280 x 720 pixels
Facebook Image Sizes +
- Cover image: 820 x 312 pixels
- Profile image: ≥180 x 180 pixels
- Shared post image: 1200 x 630 pixels
- Shared link preview image: 1200 x 628 pixels
- Event image: 1920 x 1080 pixels
Twitter Image Sizes +
- Header image: 1500 x 500 pixels
- Profile image: 400 x 400 pixels
- In-stream image: 440 x 220 pixels
Instagram Image Sizes +
- Profile image: 110 x 110 pixels
- Image thumbnail: 161 x 161 pixels
- Shared photos: 1080 x 1080 pixels
- Instagram Stories: 1080 x 1920 pixels
Pinterest Image Sizes +
- Profile image: 165 x 165 pixels
- Board cover image: 222 x 150 pixels
- Pinned image preview: 236 pixels wide
LinkedIn Image Sizes +
- Banner image: 1584 x 396 pixels
- Profile image: 400 x 400 pixels
- Shared image: 350 pixels wide
- Shared link preview: 180 x 110 pixels
- Company logo image: 300 x 300 pixels
- Company cover image: 1536 x 768 pixels
- Company page banner image: 646 x 220 pixels
- Square logo (appears in company searches): 60 x 60 pixels
How To Resize Image Online
To resize an image online, you have to follow these mentioned steps:
- Upload an image: Select the PNG, JPG or JPEG image from your device that you want to resize.
- Type your new width and height: After uploading the image, type width and height (in pixels) that you want.
- Click submit button: After entering width and height, click the submit button.
- Click download button: Then, click on the download button to get the resized image.
How To Resize an Image in Paint
Resizing an image in MS paint is a very easy process, to resize an image in paint you have to go through below mentioned steps:
- Open MS paint and press CTRL + O to select the image.
- Then, go to the Home menu bar and click on the resize option.
- Now, resize window appears, where you have two options, one is percentage and second is pixels.
- To resize the image in percentage, select percentage button and type required width and height, then click OK button.
- To resize the image in pixels, select pixels button and type required width and height, then click OK button.
Following are the situations, where you can use this online image resizer tool:
- To add a custom size image to the website
- To post images in different social media platforms that required custom dimension images
- To add custom size image for on forms
- To make a custom dimension photo frame
Why you should use our online picture resizer rather than others?
- We have predefined sizes for social media profile pic and posts
- Our website is fast and mobile friendly
- It is very easy to resize an image by using our tool
- We never ask for email and registration